Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sedona, AZ



Sedona is a beautiful small tourist town South west of Flagstaff, Arizona. It is located in a low elevation area compared to Flagstaff. Its red rock mountains and great vegetation attract many a tourist every year. I visit this awesome town every other Wednesday during the fall semester in fulfillment of my GA ship duties. My supervisor (Dr. Foley, Jean Ann) and I take 13 NAU Interns to the Sedona Red Rock High School for classroom observations, lesson planning, and teaching. The most exciting part of this cool adventure is the Wednesday morning staff meeting. In fact, every time we go there, the school's principal and the entire staff welcome us with open arms and spoil us by serving decaf coffee and snacks.
The picture on the right: Me, my supervisor, and Rong Wei Zhang (a visiting scholar to NAU from China). The pic on the left is the road to Sedona.

No comments: